DEADLINE: January 15, 2021
Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI – affectionately pronounced SIP-see) is a program of the Creative Education Foundation, a non-profit organization. CEF’s mission is to spark personal and professional transformation by empowering people with the skill set, tool set, and mindset of deliberate creativity. Our presenters and instructors provide the leadership for, and are the heart and soul of CPSI. CPSI is a special conference during which Instructors and Presenters donate their time to support the mission work of CEF so that others might learn Creative Problem Solving in a nurturing and supportive environment.
Virtual CPSI 2021 will be held June 7-24, 2021 online via Zoom.
(You might want to download this PDF to review what content we are asking for. Please only use the PDF for reference; do not complete and submit the PDF itself.)
Proposals must be submitted by January 15, 2021.
You may submit proposals for one or more of the following types of program sessions:
|Spark Creativity Workshops: 6-hour sessions designed to ignite participants’ thinking. These experiential workshops run for 6 hours on the Saturdays at CPSI and all participants can select one workshop for the day. Sparks are envisioned as a way to help attendees spark their thinking in a new, more creative manner and dive into unfamiliar content. Topics do not need to be focused specifically on CPS, but should be applicable to the creative mindset.|
|90-Minute Workshops: These 90-minute sessions are each offered once during the CPSI Conference. General sessions are offered to all participants and seating is first-come, first served. Participants build their CPSI schedule with General sessions like a Choose Your Own Adventure, selecting from all of the choices to build their own program.|
1. DEADLINE: All proposals must be received by January 15, 2021.
2. You may submit multiple session proposals (either individually or as part of a team), but each must be submitted on its own form.
3. You may add a co-presenter for a total of two presenters, including yourself.
4. If you have never presented at CPSI before, we may follow up with you for references and additional information.
5. All CPSI programs, workshops and sessions are experiential and interactive (even in a virtual setting). CPSI does not accept proposals for the delivery of lectures or academic papers.