Springboard to Creative Problem Solving … The Place to Get Started
If you are new to CPSI, Springboard to Creative Problem Solving is your fast track to a deliberate creativity process for solving problems and capitalizing on opportunities. You’ll learn the Creative Problem Solving (CPS) Process, the research-based gold standard of creativity methods, and be exposed to the FourSight framework, which can help you understand how you and your teammates approach challenges.
Your team of experienced facilitators will use hands-on activities, real-world examples, and a variety of divergent and convergent thinking tools to give you the skills you need to advance your personal and professional goals.
Why Sign Up for Springboard to CPS?
In this course, you will:
- Recognize and overcome blocks to creativity.
- Identify attitudes and behaviors conducive to creative thinking.
- Apply core concepts of creative thinking.
- Use a variety of divergent and convergent thinking tools.
- Apply the CPS method to many simulated or real situations.
- Consciously be creative when facing problems and opportunities.
What Previous Participants Said They Liked and Found Helpful about Springboard to CPS:
- Helped break me out of career boredom!
- Visuals, personal experiences of leaders, energy of the leaders, different opinions of leaders.
- Teachers were great, practice exercises, principles are easy to understand.
- Springboard provided more than it said it would.
- Exceeded expectations.
- I have some CPS background and still found this absolutely worthwhile.
- Structured process, tips, techniques, variety of exercises, fun + functional.
- I wish I’d taken this years ago.
- It is nice to see how CPS can be used for both personal and professional issues.
- Great to work on my own challenge but also work closely with others. I felt I could make a difference in other’s challenges.
Springboard to CPS Sample Schedule (exact schedule may vary):
|8:30 – 10:00 am||• Setting the Stage
• Definition of Creativity
• Case for CPS
• Barriers & Bridges
• Recap Day 1
• CPS full walk-through on personal problem 2
|10:00 – 10:30 am||Break|
|10:30 am – 12:00 pm||• Core Principles
• CPS Step-by-Step Run Through (leader design)
|• Develop||• Topic Market|
|12:00 – 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|1:00 – 3:00 pm||• Energizer
• Explore the Vision
• Gather Data
• Formulate the Challenge
• Debrief Day 1
• CPS run through on personal problem 1
• CPS Recap
• Gather questions for topic market
• Participant Teach Back
• Extend the Learning Plan
• Class Closing
|3:00 – 3:30 pm||Break|
|3:30 – 5:00 pm||• FourSight Workshop||• Afternoon and Evening Off||• Springboard Group Closing|
Ready to ignite YOUR creativity skills?!
Mark your calendar and plan to be at CPSI 2018!